High style living comes to Metrotown in Burnaby with the new Gold House 2 tower condo development by Rize Alliance, set for completion in the summer of 2018. Over 460 homes of the 490-unit development were sold within the first 10 days of sales officially starting in December 2015. The sales center at 101-4211 Kingsway Street in Burnaby is now closed to the public. The only remaining homes currently available for sale are a collection of penthouse and sub-penthouse units in the Gold House Penthouse View Collection for the two towers located at 6383 McKay Ave and 6288 Cassie Ave in Burnaby, BC.
- Project: Two Concrete Highrise Towers on 1.5 acre site
- Building 1: 41 Storey North Tower
- Building 2: 26 Storey South Tower
- Units: 490 homes
- Types: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units + Townhomes
- Size: 479 sq. ft. to 1,494 sq. ft.
- Price: Originally from mid-$200,000
- Completion: Summer 2018
Stunning architectural details create a new star in the Burnaby skyline. The tallest building on Beresford, Gold House sits atop a podium filled with convenient amenities. Attention to detail and the meticulous placement of gold accents throughout is what make Gold House stand above the rest. Designed by award winning Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc., Gold House is a shimmering new residential condo development is bringing high design to Metrotown. Bold architecture, beautiful green space, sexy interiors and a dynamic lobby will highlight this truly remarkable structure.
High Style Comes to Metrotown
Internationally renowned and award winning Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA) created the modern interior design at Gold House. It is all about making an entrance and delivering on the experience of indulgence. Stepping on the property truly resonates that you have arrived somewhere special, somewhere a cut above the rest. The lobby is more than a meeting area. Luxurious and inviting, its elegant design provides a warm welcome each time you arrive home. The buildings of Gold House embody opulence with stylish furnishings, sensational amenities and gleaming structures that deliver a five-star hotel ambiance. The world-class luxury features at Gold House are designed with details that make a difference.
Beauty on the Inside
Homes at Gold House empower a lifestyle others aspire to. Expansive windows and airy nine-foot-high ceilings maximize light, and each suite’s generous terrace offers a private view of Metro Vancouver. Gourmet kitchens include a Bosch appliance package with custom Italian Armony Cucine soft-close cabinets. Spa-inspired indulgent bathrooms boast a decadent deep soaker bathtub and polished quartz and marble counters. For the ultimate in comfort, state-of-the-art air conditioning and heating comes standard. HBA has designed two colour options – Quartz and Graphite – so you can have a home that matches your distinct style.
Exclusive amenities are an integral part of the distinctive Gold House lifestyle. They are carefully though out, purposefully designed and created for people who expect more.
- Over 11,000 square feet of best-in-class amenities.
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with cardio and weight lifting equipment.
- Yoga Studio and sound insulated study/music practice room.
- Two expansive social rooms perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- First floor social room includes: show kitchen, dining, and lounge areas.
- Second floor social room includes: spacious lounge area with wet bar.
- Over 30,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities.
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of furnished outdoor terrace space.
- Fully appointed state-of-the-art fitness centre with weight lifting equipment.
- Lounge area with sound insulated study and music practice rooms.
- An expansive social room for large or small gatherings.
- Show kitchen and bar, separate warming kitchen, dining area, and lounge area.
Live in a Work of Art
The largest digital art display in Canada will adorn Gold House. Located on The Berresford Art Walk, Gold House’s digital canvas covers three stories as it wraps around the buildings corner at Berresford and McKay. This innovative piece of public art will be visible from the ground, the Skytrain’s Expo and Millennium lines, and the Metrotown station. The walk transforms the area into a culturally significant destination.
Gold House is set to become downtown Metrotown’s most prestigious address and a towering status symbol on the Burnaby skyline. This new development will usher in something utterly unique in the Metrotown neighbourhood. Adjacent to Metrotown Mall and the Skytrain, Gold House is a location rich with services and amenities that will take the gold standard of luxury condo living in the Lower Mainland to new heights.